James garland Quintel who is also known as J.G. Quintel, is a talented person who is an animator, voice actor, director, writer, producer, and storyboard artist. He was born on 13th September 1982 in Hanford, California, which is in the United States of America. His efforts in his career started many years ago, but his first project was released in 2005.
Early Life & Biography
J.G Quintel is an American who was born in Hanford, California. He was the eldest son of Terri and James Allen Quintel. His family has an interesting history, as a native of Hawaii was his parental grandfather and a Portuguese immigrant was his paternal grandmother.
He was drawing sketches and watching cartoons like “The Simpsons,” “Beavis,” and “butt head.” He follows the work of animators like Matt Groening, Mike Judge, and joe Murray and their work really helped him throughout his career.
He also likes to play video games which he also showed by involving It in his career. He went to Hanford high school, where he got an opportunity to animate films and was also nominated for 12th grade California academic all-star from Hanford high.
He is a graduate of the California Institute of Arts. He got some extraordinary learning from there, which helped him to improve or do better in his career.
Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Being born on 13 September 1982, J. G. Quintel is 39 years old as of today’s date 13th May 2022. His height is 1.85 m tall, and weight is 71 kg.
J.G Quintel was the eldest child of his parents, and he has one brother named Payton Dean Quintel. He is currently living in the United States of America and has a complete family that is his wife and his daughter. He was married to cassia Streb in 2010, and they have a daughter named Lynn Streb Quintel. He really likes to spend time with his wife and daughter.
Awards & Achievements
J.G Quintel was awarded for many of his works.
- In 2005, he was awarded Nicktoons film festival producers choice award for “The naïve man from Lollliland.”
- In 2005, he was awarded Nicktoons film festival student animator award for “The naïve man from Lollliland.”
- In 2010, he was nominated in Annie award direction in television production for “The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack: Candy Casanova.”
- In 2011, he was nominated in Emmy award outstanding short-format animated program for “Regular Show: Mordecai and the Rigbys.”
- In 2012, he won the Emmy award for the outstanding short-format animated program for “Regular show: Eggscellent.”
- In 2013, he was nominated for Emmy award outstanding short-format animated program for “Regular show: A Bunch of Full Grown Geese and The Christmas Special.”
- In 2014, he was nominated for Emmy award outstanding short-format animated program for “Regular Show: The Last LaserDisc Player.”
Net Worth & Salary of J. G. Quintel in 2022
He has a net worth of $3 million as of May 2022. His first huge income came from the naïve man from Lolliland, which he created in California institute of Arts. He got $1000 as prize money there and also some kind of computer graphics software which could help him in creating more such great content.
J.G Quintel is a prime example that you should follow your passion, and it can help you to achieve success in life. He always did what he found interesting since childhood and broke the stereotype of joining the rat race, and that is why he is such a huge star now, and today he is the inspiration for all the youth and the newcomers.
People really admire his works and totally like him. He got this much success because he enjoys what he does, and that is kind of rare, and because he enjoys what he does, he is always giving his hundred percent to each and every word, and he believes that this is the actual mantra for success. People can learn a ton of things from his life.