Press Release) A Zonda coupé C 12 S with a
strong Sporty Character (project code named Monza). Made
subliminal by a development run on tracks, purposely made on
request, for a customer loving the pleasant thrill given by the
private road and track driving. This car has been
developed by the manufacturer to satisfy extreme wishes.
It is an example of the endless possibilities that Pagani has to
“customise” the cars.
• The engine has been tuned increasing the power to more than 600
hp. The lubrication
system is a dry sump and the cooling system has been improved.
• The gear ratios are optimised to suit a more sporty use.
• The aerodynamics has been modified for higher speed, the
• The sport exhaust without silencers and catalysts increases the
• With the goal of reducing the car weight the side windows are in
are competition seats, the configuration of the interiors has been
totally redesigned, also
including new pedals and a new steering wheel.
• The suspension setting is more rigid, more suitable to track
• The brake system includes discs with a larger diameter and the
cooling capacity has been
• The roll cage is reinforced.
• There are also additional safety devices such as the external fire
extinguisher and the battery
Pagani Automobili is able to satisfy the wishes of its customers
under all aspects: the car equipment, the esthetical personalisation
and the performance.
The Zonda Monza is not complying to any specific race regulation in
force, it has simply been built according to the specific requests
of a customer fond of “pure speed” not polluted by any racing
For the first time this car is displayed to the world audience.